Welcome to the Kenilworth Union Church Volunteer Opportunities Database
Many of the not-for-profit agencies supported through the Church’s Outreach program need volunteer assistance. This database has been created to help link Church members to available opportunities.
To match your interests with the needs of these organizations, just click on one or more of the relevant filters below to narrow your search. Within those filters, click on one or more options. If you don’t have a preference, leave “all” selected at the top of each dropdown menu.
- People Served: With what kind of service organization or population would you like to work?
- Type of Help Needed: What kind of work would you like to do? What kind of expertise or skills do you have?
- Volunteer Ages: Which opportunities are most appropriate for you or your family?
- Frequency: Are you looking for something you would do every week? Something that happens every now and then? Or a one-time opportunity?
- Agencies: If you prefer to work with a particular agency, select it here.
- Sort by: Sort by the date the listing was added to this site, or alphabetically
After selecting filters, you will see all the opportunities that match your criteria. Click on them to see more information and to find out how to connect with the agency. If nothing pops up, try adjusting your filters, or click the START A NEW SEARCH button to clear your filters and start over again.